HOTEL & VENUE
All events will be held at the beautiful South Point Hotel Casino in Las Vegas. All Fitness America Weekend™ competitions, shows, competitor registrations and media sessions, seminars and exhibits will take place at the South Point. You’ll be able to choose from 11 restaurants, sunbathe and relax at the spectacular pool and train in the fitness center. The South Point Hotel Casino is where all competitors from throughout the USA and around the world will stay during the Fitness America Weekend™ providing everyone the chance to meet other fitness, model, bikini, figure and bodybuilding competitors, family, friends and fans.
The South Point Hotel Casino offers deluxe guest rooms including plush surroundings, wifi internet access, USB ports, two telephones plus guests have complimentary access to the Airport Shuttle, Valet & Self Parking, Fitness Center, Business Center, and much more.
(866) 791-7626 Toll-Free US & Canada
(702) 797-8901 Direct
The South Point Hotel is home to seven award-winning restaurants with something for even the most discriminating palate.
• MICHAEL’s GOURMET ROOM – Its many prestigious honors awarded by the country’s premier restaurant reviewers and dining surveys attest to its excellence not only in menu but also in service and style.
• SILVERADO STEAK HOUSE – Centers on top-quality steaks and chops, fresh seafood and continental dishes.
• DON VITO’S ITALIAN RESTAURANT – Homemade gnocchi or ravioli, savory soups, freshly baked breads, and seafood flown in daily.
• PRIMARILY PRIME RIB RESTAURANT – Features five flavorful prime rib cuts, dry aged to ensure tenderness, seasoned and slowly roasted.
• BAJA MIGUEL’S MEXICAN RESTAURANT – This festive cantina is a lively backdrop for south-of-the-border favorites plated up in the kitchen.
• BIG SUR OYSTER BAR – Shrimp, clams, oysters, mussels, lobster, crab, and fresh fish are prepared before your eyes.
• ZENSHIN ASIAN RESTAURANT – Serves the freshest sashimi, nigiri and sushi rolls featuring the famous 777, Double Down Salmon and Jackpot Rolls.
• CORONADO CAFE – Offers breakfast, lunch, or dinner 24 hours a day, and the Chinese kitchen offers delectable authentic dishes for lunch.
• GARDEN BUFFET – Choose from six live cooking stations, Asian, Mexican, Italian, Barbecue, Chinese and Seafood dishes.
• STEAK N’ SHAKE – Serving the country’s best, freshest, and tastiest burgers and shakes.
• DEL MAR DELI – Features a variety of soups, salads and sandwiches.
Entertainment dazzles like never before at the South Point Hotel.
• SHOWROOM – One of Las Vegas’ top off-Strip destinations for live entertainment, hosting such renowned events as Bill Medley, Tony Orlando, Frankie Avalon, The Lettermen and Tower of Power. Home of great comedy where you can see Rob Schneider, Jim Breuer, Jay Mohr, and Pablo Francisco just to name a few!
• GRANDVIEW LOUNGE – The newly remodeled Grandview Lounge has all the vibes of the old Vegas small lounge/cabaret with a very modern touch on your lighting and sound experience.
• MOVIES – Enjoy the latest movies here at the Theater.
SPA & SALON
• SPA & SALON – relax with a revitalizing massage, replenish with a rejuvenating facial or look like a million dollars after a manicure, pedicure or hair treatment in the full-service salon
• FITNESS CENTER – The gym has an array of state-of-the-art workout equipment and televisions throughout the facility.
To use the fitness center, guests must be 18 years of age or older.
POOL & CABANAS
• POOL AND HOT TUB – Soak up some sun, and let your stress melt away into a lagoon style shimmering turquoise paradise pool
9777 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89183